Wednesday, April 15, 2009

London

We are back from London, as you can see I am up at 4:30 my body does not like the time changes. It was a fun trip but I am glad to be back. It was cloudy and drizzly for most of the trip we had some blue skies for a 1/2 a day. I do enjoy the sun. I will try to add some more pictures from what Doug took with his phone but here are some.

This is at the Westminster Abby and you will see below there were a lot of people protesting in front of Parliament.


Us in front of Parliament and Big Ben

This is us by the Tower Bridge (I thought is was called the London Bridge but it is actually called the Tower Bridge.

This is at Windsor Castle, Doug doesn't always want to pose for pictures
We had to take one by the Guard

Us at Stonehenge



This is Warwick Castle you can see how many people were there

This is in the stairwell of one of the towers at Warwick very small



This is where Shakespeare was born and grew up

This is only about 1/2 the trip I will post some more tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. Bloggings fun. Your trip looks awesome. Too bad the weather was crummy. We laughed at you in a sweater and coat and Doug in short sleeves.

    ReplyDelete