Sunday, May 8, 2011

Cancun

We just went to Cancun. I had a work event and so Doug came. A lot of people have been asking me what has been my favorite trip and I would say this is not my favorite. It was fun and we did have a lot of time to relax, but it was a little boring. The beaches there were very nice.


This was a senota we went to a limestone cave with a pool at the bottom. It was really neat.
This was a cute lizard I saw.


This is one of the buildings at Chitzen Itza.

The Observatory at Chitzen Itza.


Another structure.


The main building at Chitzen Itza


The main structure at Chitzen Itza is now one of the new wonders of the world. You can see in this picture the triangles and at the bottom is a snake head. Twice a year when the sun sets the triangles are lite up and the rest of the structure is in shadow, creates a snake.


This is the beach at our hotel in Cancun.

This is from our balcony in our room.




One day I made a starfish and Doug made a pyramid in the sand.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! How did you not tell me about going to Cancun?!

    ReplyDelete